Student Job Description
Arts & Social Media Animator
Saint- Antoine 50 + Community Centre is a not-for-profit organization providing social services for vulnerable seniors in our community. Our goal is to support, and encourage their autonomy while helping them develop healthy lifestyle habits.
- Applicant will be working directly with seniors to provide both Art & Social Media activities/workshops.
- Applicant will be animating discussions and group outings centred around Art & Information Technology.
- Applicant will be responsible for creating, implementing, and evaluating activities/workshops.
- Applicant will be required to do light administration duties as required to complete tasks (stats recording, budget management, report writing).
- Applicant will support special events.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English & French
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Animation skills in both the Arts and Information Technology
- Must be 18-30 years old
- Must currently be a full-time student and returning to school in the fall 2019
Start date: June 25, 2018
35 hours weekly for a duration of 8 weeks (Flexibility to work occasional evenings & week-ends)
Salary: Minimum wage
Please send your CV and cover letter to @email@example.com before midnight on May 25.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.