Student Job Description
Community Support Worker
Saint- Antoine 50 + Community Centre is a not-for-profit organization providing social services for vulnerable seniors in our community. Our goal is to support, and encourage their autonomy while helping them develop healthy lifestyle habits.
- Applicant will be working directly with seniors to provide information and referrals.
- Applicant will be accompanying seniors to medical appointments.
- Applicant will do assessments and visits to new and existing members.
- Applicant will be required to support special events.
- Applicant will be required to do manage member’s files and light administration duties as required to complete tasks (stats recording, budget management, report writing).
- Experience working with seniors.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English & French
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Experience in the fields of Social Service/ Intervention
- Computer Literate
- Must be 18-30 years old
- Must currently be a full-time student and returning to school in the fall 2019
Start date: June 25, 2019
End date: August 19th, 2019
35 hours weekly for a duration of 8 weeks (Flexibility to work occasional evenings & week-ends)
Salary: Minimum wage
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on May 26.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.